VPMC provide house call services for patients with modern guidelines by focusing on clinical excellence, patient satisfaction, and measured clinical outcomes.
For past 5 years, our expertise in primary care and geriatric medicine, our licensed clinicians deliver a comprehensive approach in the management of chronic conditions to homebound patients, and our highly trained physicians and nurses are certified to perform most of the same services offered in a physician's office.
Individuals and Families:We simulate the doctor office exam room in your own sweet home by providing the care you need from an annual physical exam to treatment for an urgent or acute medical problem to blood draws, EKGs all done in your own home.
- Being at your house, experience doctor’s appointment with no time constraints. Physician spend as much time with you as needed.
- No Hassell’s with travelling to doctor office, traffic, parking, exposing to sick people in regular physician’s office.
Senior Living or Independent Living Residents:
With our modern guidelines and clinical excellence, we get your residents access to high quality life which makes great facility and healthier community.
- We partnered alongside with some of Senior living and independent living, Assisted livings, nursing homes to provide proactive, preventative medicine, and to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, and 30-day readmissions.
- Prevent readmissions during the transition from an acute care setting to the home.
- Reduce unnecessary hospitalizations and focuses on helping patients and caregivers better manage individual health from the comfort of their home.
Billing/Service Fee: We charge a convenience flat fee which is due up front. No charges to pay for any travel time, mileage. We submit the bill to your insurance and waive if there is any co-pay.
We also have concierge house calls plans which covers entire year. Call us to find out more details.